What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
The CLHMS Designation
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require.
Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
Why Keller Williams Luxury Homes International
For affluent clients such as yourself, KW Luxury Homes International offers an elite network of Luxury Consultants that have proven themselves and set the standard for service and expertise in th upper-tier real estate market.
The CDPE Designation
A Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
- Have a proven step-by-step system in place for listing and closing short sales
- Close 8 out of 10 short sales they list… 50% faster than other agents.
- Have the world’s leading team of short sale specialists available to assist them with questions, plus ongoing training and online forums to keep their skills razor-sharp.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home thru Short Sale, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
Loriann M. Harrison - Chase Priority Partner Agent for South West Florida Real Estate Short Sales
What is a JP Morgan Chase Short Sale Preferred Agent?
Chase works with a select network of REALTORS referring homeowners interested in selling their home short to a real estate agent who is familiar with Chase operations, programs and practices. As a Chase Short Sale Preferred Agent, I have listed, negotiated and sold numerous So Florida properties with Chase Loans.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here